Every woman needs three key pieces in her closet. These can be worn dressed up or down and can be mixed and matched with a number of items to make them practical in a variety of situations. I know I can’t live without the perfect pair of jeans, a little black dress, and a great handbag. No matter how much money you have to spend you will be able to keep yourself looking great with these three items.
1. The Perfect Pair of Jeans
There are so many different types of jeans on the market today that it can be overwhelming when you are shopping for the perfect pair. There are literally hundreds of different pairs of jeans for you to search for to find ones that you love. Here are some things that can help you figure out which pair of jeans is going to be right for you.
- Figure out what your favorite rise is first, whether it be low rise, mid rise, or high rise.
- Think about the type of leg that you are most comfortable in, the straight leg, flared, boot cut, or skinny.
- Determine if you want any stretch to your jeans or if you prefer jeans that do not have stretch.
- Pick a color that you love and one that you know that you will wear whether it is the most popular color or not.
Choosing a great pair of jeans is easy when you know what you want. Jeans can be worn with everything and can help you achieve any style or look that you would ever want to create.